Note that the recently released package nlsr by Duncan Murdoch and I has a slight update in the functions nlxb() and nlfb() as well as a lot of features for symbolic derivative calculation.

JN

On 2017-03-21 06:57 AM, DANIEL PRECIADO wrote:
Dear list,

I want to use nlxb (package nlmrt) to fit different datasets to a gaussian,
obtain parameters (including standard error, t-and p-value) and confidence
intervals.

nlxb generates the parameters, but very often results in NA standard error,t-and
p-values. Furthermore, using confint() to obtain the confidence intervals generates
a : Error in vcov.default(object) :   object does not have variance-covariance
matrix" erro.

Can someone indicate why is nlxb generating NAs (when nls has no problem with
them) and how to obtain confidence intervals from an nlmrt object?

Thanks