Hi,

Currently I have a dataset of 2400*408. And I would like to apply PCR method
to study the any correlation between the tests.
My current data is in data.frame and I have formed horizontal(1-407) to be
the exact data, and (408) to be my results data(Yes and No)
I have also binarized these Yes and No to 1 and -1s.

However, when I refer to PCR manual on R, the example of  yarn.pcr <-
pcr(density ~ NIR, 6, data = yarn, validation = "CV"), I
am not sure how can I adapt the command based line to my sample dataset.

It seems that they label each horizontal (columns) as NIR and followed by
Density (which is my results data).  My doubt is
do I have to label these data at the first place? If not, what
variables/command that I should put in place of density?

 cancerv1.pcr<-pcr(cancerv1[,1-407],6,data=cancerv1,validation="CV")?

Please advise. Thanks.