can someone help me? How fix this error?

My code:

library("ROAuth")
library("streamR")
library("rjson")
library("twitteR")

apiKey <- "xxx"
apiSecret <- "xxx"
accessToken <- "xxx"
accessSecret <- "xxx"
requestURL <- "https://api.twitter.com/oauth/request_token";
accessURL <- "https://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token";
authURL <- "https://api.twitter.com/oauth/authorize";

my_oauth <- OAuthFactory$new(consumerKey = apiKey, consumerSecret = apiSecret,
                         requestURL = requestURL, accessURL = accessURL,
authURL = authURL)

my_oauth$handshake(cainfo = system.file("CurlSSL", "cacert.pem", package =
"RCurl"))

save(my_oauth, file = "my_oauth.Rdata")

load("my_oauth.Rdata")
filterStream("tweets.json", track = "kinoplex", timeout = 180,
         oauth = my_oauth)

tweets.df <- parseTweets("tweets.json", simplify = TRUE)

ERROR: tweets.df <- parseTweets("tweets.json", simplify = TRUE) Error in
results.list[[1]] : subscript out of bounds