Dear AllI am learning R commander and have un-installed my earlier version of R
and installed the 3.4 version for windos. I have an older PC that runs on
windows XP professionalThe problem is that when i try and work with R, when i
set the CRAM mirror or choose a program to Install i keep getting an error
message "InternetOpenUrl failed: 'A connection with the server could not be