Hi All,
I want to make a 1 dimension vector from the first two dimensions of a 3
dimension array, so make a 2 dimension vector from a 3-dimension one, with
"fusing" (making as.vector) the first two dimensions.
It seems to be very easy, but I cannot find the solution, I mean it would very
strange, that I would do taking the single 1 dimensional vectors from the 3
dimensional one, make one vector from the first two vectors and make two
dimension from the original 3rd one and this new one, but  I think there would
be an easier way that I do not find.
Could you help me, please?
Thanks very much,
Gabi