I have a time series of 1095 data corresponding to a daily data of three years.
I want to know how to use ma(timeserie, order=??, centre=??) to detect the
trend:
which order is suitable and what is the difference between centre= true or
false.

How to avoid these errors:
1-Error in timeserie - trend :
  argument non numérique pour un opérateur binaire="non-numeric argument for a
binary operator"

timeserie:
        Mean
1    3874.000
2    3869.000
3    3885.000
.     .
.     .
.     .
trend:
         [,1]
   [1,]       NA
   [2,]       NA
   [3,]       NA
2-m = t(matrix(data = detrend, nrow = 30))
seasonal = colMeans(m, na.rm = T)
Error in colMeans(m, na.rm = T) : 'x' doit être numérique=" 'x' must be numeric"