Hi R-help

Are there any R users that can tell me which of the wavelet packages are the
"best" to use? By this I mean ones that are being maintained, or e.g., work
well with ggplot2 or otherwise have specific advantages to use.

I have seen for example that WaveThresh has an accompanying book.

In terms of being up to date, however, it seems like python may be a better
option. Although, sometimes more recent does not mean better.

My first use case would be to model time series data.

Thanks you in advance,
Phillip