On 6/3/19 7:15 AM, Paul Bernal wrote:
Dear friends,

Hope you are all doing great. I would like to know if there is any place
where I can find R demographic facts, such as, number of R users worldwide,
by region, by country, by sector, etc.

Over the years there have been several efforts to track download data from CRAN and CRAN mirrors but these have always had substantial limitations. In particular I suspect taht the granularity of your request will not be satisfied in full. You can probably find these in the R-help archives with a bit of searching. I don't think the actual archives are indexed by google, so you might want to use rseek.org.. The Nabble "archive" versions are incomplete and postings to that site are not accepted by the Rhelp server.

Best;

David.

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Paul