Hi the list,
After months of keen work (!), thousands of questions on the R-help (and on the French R forum GuR), I am pleased to announce the birth of new a tutorial on S4:

         *** A (Not So) short Introduction to S4 ***

http://christophe.genolini.free.fr/webTutorial/index.html
It probably remains English faults. Moreover, my English translator was not a programmer at all. So all comments / corrections / suggestion of improvement are welcomes.

Christophe

PS : Am I allow to put the R logo on my web site or is it only for officials R core team tutorial / website?