Fra: Duncan Murdoch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: sø 13-07-2008 00:36
Til: Søren Højsgaard
Cc: William Revelle; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: [R] How to build a package which loads Rgraphviz (if installed)...

On 12/07/2008 6:27 PM, Søren Højsgaard wrote:
Bill,
Thanks for the suggestion, but it does not solve the problem; I get the same
warning from rcmd check. I suspect that rcmd check actually checks that any
package referred to in require() is declared in the DESCRIPTION file. >From the
version numbers from your 'psych' package I guess you are stuck with the same
problem???

There are varying degrees of dependence.  Probably "Suggests" is what
you want.

Note that *you* need to have RGraphViz to make it through the checks,
but other users won't need it.

Duncan Murdoch