I've used SDMTools and Fragstats frequently and I'm trying out the recently published landscapemetrics.  I'e worked through the agusta demo that came with the package so I think I've got a handle on how to process the models I would like to use, but I 'm a bit stumped.  the show_patches() is what I would like to export out to a new raster to display/use the patch results in a GIS. Show_pataches() creates a  Gabriel graph, but I want a raster similar to STMTools or regiongroup (ArcGIS).

Thanks for any help,

Jon