Subject: How to read a result  saved in Rstudio
 HI, i run the simulation result in other computer with high speed computer ,i
save the result in the rda file. know i want to open this file rda file  in my
laptop, the file loaded in my laptop , i got the error like this
load("C:/Users/Khan/Downloads/Poly.Slow.100.kappa08 (1).rda")>
Poly.Slow.100.kappa08 (1).rdaError: unexpected symbol in "Poly.Slow.100.kappa08
(1).rda" can any one help me to resolve my issue. thanks alot in advance