Dear Ana

As others have commented this is getting a bit off-topic but here are some hints.

It is helpful to distinguish two sorts of plot: archival plots and impact plots. If you want to have an impact plot which gives you a picture but possibly at the cost of completeness and accuracy then why not:

1 - plot a sample of your 5 million drawn at random
2 - bin the data and plot median p-value against median expected
3 - deal with overlap by choosing a graphical device which supports transparency and plot points in very light grey so the overlap is more visible.

Michael