On 24/12/19 2:29 pm, Jim Lemon wrote:

Hi Rolf,
Following the docs back to draw.key, It looks like the ellipsis
argument is ignored. I was hoping for a brilliant solution along the
lines of:

adj=0

that could be passed down the functions like a hot potato, but was disappointed.

Thanks for giving it some thought. Actually I've found a work-around: make the title the first entry of the text component of the key, with the corresponding entries of the other components being NA. And omitting the "title" argument.

An example of the result is attached.  It satisfies me, at least! :-)

cheers,

Rolf

--
Honorary Research Fellow