On 03/01/2020 12:26 p.m., Hans W Borchers wrote:
How can I find out which functions of my package A are called within
another package B that depends on, imports, or suggests package A ?
And more specifically, which functions in B are calling functions in A ?

I tried to utilize the *pkgapi* package, but get error messages like

     > map_package("./R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.6/cranlogs")

     Error: <callr_status_error: callr subprocess failed:
         invalid first argument>
     -->
     <callr_remote_error in mget(targets, envir = env,
         mode = "function", inherits = TRUE,  ...:
      invalid first argument>
      in process 22909

(1) What do these error messages mean?

(2) Are there easier ways to get this information?

I'm not really familiar with pkgapi, but I believe the first argument is to the source directory for a package. It looks as though you are pointing to the installed copy of it.

Duncan Murdoch