Dear Sir or Madam

My name is Gabriela Hoff and I and an R user. I am facing problems in
finding detailed information about pairwise Wilcoxon Rank Sum Tests
(pairwise.wilcox.test). I would like to understand better the way this test
is performed and the calculation of p-value, especially the procedure used
on the corrections for multiple testing.

 I do appreciate it a lot if you could send me information about that since
I was unable to find those details in the R documentation.

Best regards,

--
Gabriela Hoff
PhD in Nuclear Bioscience - Medical Physics