dear all,
In addition to the thorough and intuitive incidence package, I would like to indicate a technical report on the same topic. R code and worked examples are reported.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340664370_Modelling_COVID-19_outbreak_segmented_regression_to_assess_lockdown_effectiveness

best,
vito

Sarah Goslee <sarah.gos...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

According to this handy vignette, the object contains the predicted
values in $pred

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/incidence/vignettes/overview.html

early.fit <- fit(i.7[1:20])
early.fit
#> <incidence_fit object>
#>
#> $model: regression of log-incidence over time
#>
#> $info: list containing the following items:
#>   $r (daily growth rate):
#> [1] 0.03175771
#>
#>   $r.conf (confidence interval):
#>           2.5 %     97.5 %
#> [1,] 0.02596229 0.03755314
#>
#>   $doubling (doubling time in days):
#> [1] 21.8261
#>
#>   $doubling.conf (confidence interval):
#>         2.5 %   97.5 %
#> [1,] 18.45777 26.69823
#>
#>   $pred: data.frame of incidence predictions (20 rows, 5 columns)

Sarah