Recently a message appears when I try to view the index of the CRAN library.

Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://cran.cnr.Berkeley.edu/bin/macosx/contrib/4.0:
  cannot open URL 'http://cran.cnr.Berkeley.edu/bin/macosx/contrib/4.0/PACKAGES'

Does the CRAN library have the Coronavirus?

- -  Roger Coppock (rcopp...@cox.net)