To expand on Patrick's response...

You can use the expand.grid function to generate a test table containing all
combinations. However, we would not be in a position to verify that the results
you get when you apply your logic to the test table are what you want... you
know the requirements much better than we do. Nor is that kind of service what
this mailing list is for, so please focus on showing what you cannot figure out
how to accomplish rather than asking us to do or check your work for you.