Hi everybody,

My name is Adriana and I'm working with Community Ecology and Geometric
morphometric of bats.

At this moment, I'm trying to perform an RLQ analysis with ADE4, with a
data frame that already contains the mean shape scores (PCA) of some
species of bats (Matriz Q).

I couldn't do the PCA into ADE4 because I'm working with landmarks and the
structure of the data is a multidimensional array, so the PCA comes from
Geomorph. I save only the scores in a data frame. I'm searching on the
internet for solutions but I don't find How to do an RLQ with my data.frame
or how to transform it in a dudi object without doing an extra analysis.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Adriana Acero