On 09/08/2020 8:33 a.m., Kevin Egan wrote:
Hi Abby,

After running a few tests on my local and remote versions of R, this seems
to be the most plausible answer to the problem. I put set.seed(123)
several times within my code and produced the same results but would rather
not have to do that if possible.

You should look at the doRNG package, which addresses exactly this problem. See its vignette, vignette("doRNG", package="doRNG").

Duncan Murdoch