I’m wondering if you do any searching of the Web or use the help facilities
before asking questions? When I posed the question to Google’s search
facilities I immediately was directed to, unsurprisingly, the help page text in
a webpage format:

https://ggplot2.tidyverse.org/reference/geom_density_2d.html

In many situations I find it very difficult to pry code out of ggplot
functions, but that help page says it’s a routine found in the MASS package
which is very well documented.
—
David.

Sent from my iPhone