Hello:

What can you tell me about plans to analyze data from this year's general election, especially to detect possible fraud?

I might be able to help with such an effort. I have NOT done much with election data, but I have developed tools for data analysis, including web scraping, and included them in R packages available on the Comprehensive R Archive Network (CRAN) and GitHub.[1]

Penny Abernathy, who holds the Knight Chair in Journalism and Digital Media Economics at UNC-Chapel Hill, told me that the electoral fraud that disqualified the official winner from NC-09 to the US House in 2018 was detected by a college prof, who accessed the data two weeks after the election.[2]

      Spencer Graves

[1]
https://github.com/sbgraves237

[2]