Thanks. YES, include the line

Sys.setenv(LANG="en");

in my Rprofile file and it worked.

On 2020/11/18 上午 12:43, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
put it in your .Rprofile file. Read the R Installation and Administration
Manusl for more info.

On November 17, 2020 5:00:06 AM PST, Steven Yen <st...@ntu.edu.tw> wrote:
In R, I was able to set the language environment by fixing the line

in file "C:\Program Files\R\R-4.0.3\etc\Rconsole", line 70 below, set
language to EN:

language = EN

In RStudio, I am not able to do that, except to include the line

Sys.setenv(LANG="en");

in every one of my program file. That's too much work. Any idea? Thank
you!