Dear Wolfgang,

Thanks for the documentation, but the document only states the default
behavior, it does not mention what would happen if we tell it to compute
the exact p-value but the data has ties. I think this would be misleading
as people might think their result is exact by specifying `exact=TRUE` but
the truth is that their data contains ties and the result is from the
normal approximation.

Best,
Jiefei