You seem to need to educate yourself as to what "plain text" means, and to read
the Posting Guide for this mailing list. Word documents are very definitely NOT
plain text. Stop attempting to communicate via formatted text on this mailing
list.

For security reasons this mailing list removes most attachments and formatting.
Your emails sent to the list have such features (e.g Word documents and HTML
formatting) stripped (removed). If you happen to send such emails directly to
specific people they might have software that can allow them to view that
information if they choose to risk opening attachments from a stranger (I will
not), but for those of us seeing your emails on the list "what you send is not
what we receive". Such emails are repeatedly violating the Posting Guidelines
which will make responses much less likely and may increase the chance of a
negative moderator reaction.