In Excel, I have data that looks like this.

Month
Seg
Prod
Biller
Cycle
Sales

1/1/2008
Table
Phyllis
1
500

1/1/2008
Table
Phyllis
2
600

1/1/2008
Table
Phyllis
3
650

1/1/2008
Table
Doreen
1
345

1/1/2008
Table
Doreen
2
451

1/1/2008
Table
Doreen
6
550

1/1/2008
Table
Doreen
9
590

1/1/2008
Table
Doreen
11
860

1/1/2008
Chair
Phyllis
1
300

1/1/2008
Chair
Phyllis
2
350

1/1/2008
Table
Phyllis
1
700

1/1/2008
Table
Phyllis
4
750

1/1/2008
Table
Phyllis
7
650

1/1/2008
Table
Doreen
1
800

1/1/2008
Table
Doreen
2
975

1/1/2008
Chair
Phyllis
1
400

1/1/2008
Chair
Phyllis
2
450

1/1/2008
Chair
Doreen
3
560

1/1/2008
Chair
Doreen
5
550

2/1/2008
Table
Phyllis
2
900

2/1/2008
Table
Phyllis
3
950

2/1/2008
Table
Doreen
1
780

2/1/2008
Table
Doreen
2
800

2/1/2008
Chair
Phyllis
1
450

2/1/2008
Chair
Phyllis
2
440

2/1/2008
Chair
Doreen
2
425

2/1/2008
Chair
Doreen
3
390

2/1/2008
Table
Phyllis
1
875

2/1/2008
Table
Phyllis
2
800

2/1/2008
Table
Doreen
2
675

2/1/2008
Table
Doreen
3
885

2/1/2008
Chair
Phyllis
1
450

2/1/2008
Chair
Doreen
2

435

2/1/2008
Chair
Doreen
3
400
 I want to rearrange the data so that I have columns such as Seg    Prod
Biller   Cycle    Jan Sales   Feb Sales  A      Table   Phyllis   1         500
              0 A      Table   Phyllis   2         600             900 A
Table   Phyllis   3         650             950 A      Table   Doreen  1
 345             780 A      Table   Doreen  2         451             800 A
 Table   Doreen  6         550                0 A      Table   Doreen  9
 590                0 A      Table   Doreen 11        860                 0and
so on. Any ideas on how this can be done, I would be greatly appreciative.
Thanks, Sonic