Hello,

Inline.

Às 22:08 de 03/12/21, Rich Shepard escreveu:
On Fri, 3 Dec 2021, Rich Shepard wrote:

I find solutions when the data_frame is grouped, but none when it's not.

Thanks, Bert. ?which.max confirmed that's all I need to find the maximum
value.

Now I need to read more than ?filter to learn why I'm not getting the
relevant row with:
which.max(pdx_disc$cfs)
[1] 8054

This is the *index* for which cfs is the first maximum, not the maximum value itself.

filter(pdx_disc, cfs == 8054)

Therefore, you probably want any of

filter(pdx_disc, cfs == cfs[8054])

filter(pdx_disc, cfs == cfs[which.max(cfs)])

filter(pdx_disc, cfs == max(cfs))    # I find this one better, simpler

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas

# A tibble: 0 × 9

Regards,