Hello,

Before removing all of R, why not run

update.packages()

?

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas

Às 17:14 de 04/09/2022, Stephen H. Dawson, DSL via R-help escreveu:
I contacted the arules package maintainer.

He concluded the syntax I submitted to this original post is correct. The problem he estimates is a version mismatch within my R packages, although all packages I am using come from R repositories. Specifically, something is off on the r-base version I am running.

I will remove all of R from my box and look to other repositories.

*Stephen Dawson, DSL*
/Executive Strategy Consultant/
Business & Technology
+1 (865) 804-3454