Às 21:37 de 26/10/2022, Jeff Reichman escreveu:
R-Help

For those of you who use igraph is there a way to highlight (color)
particular notes. For example if I want to color the "Peter" node red and
everything else blue  or leave default) how would I do that or can I do
that. Seems as though I might create an attribute column - maybe??

Jeff

library(igraph)

# define links in data

edges <- rbind(c("Dave", "Jenny"), c("Peter", "Jenny"), c("John", "Jenny"),
c("Dave", "Peter"), c("Dave", "John"), c("Peter", "Sam"), c("Sam",
"Albert"), c("Peter", "John"))

# generate and plot graph

# set argument directed = FALSE in graph.edgelist() to plot an undirected
graph.

g <- graph.edgelist(edges, directed = FALSE)

plot(g, vertex.size = 1, vertex.label.dist = 0.5)

Hello,

After creating the graph, set the vertices colors by subsetting V(g).
Here are two exaples, the first color Peter red and leave the others with their default color. The second, color the other vertices blue.

V(g)["Peter"]$color <- "red"

plot(g, vertex.size = 20, vertex.label.dist = 0.5,
     vertex.color = V(g)$color)

V(g)$color <- "blue"
V(g)["Peter"]$color <- "red"
plot(g, vertex.size = 20, vertex.label.dist = 0.5,
     vertex.color = V(g)$color)

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas