Às 06:15 de 12/01/2023, Steven T. Yen escreveu:
Dear,

I am having a lucky day. I am programming in RStudio and when I type "black" (quotation signs included, the word turn into a word with black ground. Couldn't get rid of the background----copying to Word, Excel, text editor and paste back to Rstudio, the word is still in black background? Help!

     dv.group<-c("black","othrrace"); cat.ref<-"white"

Hello,

I had the same problem and asked the RStudio Community about it. The answer solved the problem.

https://community.rstudio.com/t/after-updating-rstudio-color-names-are-highlighted/155600

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas