From: Jeff Newmiller <jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2023 12:53 AM
To: akshay kulkarni <akshay...@hotmail.com>; r-help@r-project.org
<r-help@r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [R] extracting pdf tables...

I don't know... I have never used tabulizer (which is no longer on CRAN anyway).

In general you would provide an argument to the data import function that would
tell it to expect a header. I suspect you will have to set the names(IDT[[4]])
<- whatever it should be and remove the first row from the data frame.