Bert,

On 2023-06-21 03:31, Bert Gunter wrote:
IMO:
You need to do your due diligence. This list is not meant to serve as
a substitute for learning the basics of R, which you have clearly not
done. Please go through an R tutorial or two (there is even one that
ships with R, "An Inroduction to R") before posting further here.
There are many good ones online, of course. Here is one compendium,
but a simple search will find many more:

https://support.posit.co/hc/en-us/articles/200552336-Getting-Help-with-R

It has been a long time since I looked at R and I thought at least my second Q was something reasonable to ask the list?

Anyway now that I need to use R again, the basics should come back to me I hope - but I will check out the tutorials again in any case . .

Thanks to Uwe as well (very nice!),

Phil.
On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 8:38 AM Philip Rhoades via R-help