On 26.07.2023 23:48, Wadsworth, Spencer G [STAT] wrote:
Hello,

I am working on a small booklet to be used with an existing statistics textbook. The purpose of the
booklet is to give worked through examples from the textbook using R code and it will be made
publicly available with the textbook. The title of the booklet is "R Code Supplement for Basic
Engineering Data Collection and Analysis by Vardeman and Jobe".  Someone with whom I'm working
on the booklet said that the "R" in the title might need to follow a specific style guide
given by the R-project. Is this accurate? Is there a particular font I should use?

You can simply write the title as is.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

Thanks,