On 10.10.2023 17:34, Sabine Braun wrote:
On the github website I have reported several bugs with new versions of
the tidyverse group (probably dplyr) which prevent me from using R
normally. I wanted to go back to older versions but this seems not bo be
easy. I downloaded R 4.1.2. and Rtools 40 but the library versions

So this is on Windows.

Actually, if you install R-4.1.2 and use a clean library and install binaries, then you should get binary installation from CRAN that fit to the R-4.1.x series.

If you want to install older package versions, then you have to install these one by one from sources, unfortunately.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

installed are still the newest ones. I was able to install dplyr 1.0.7.
manually but there are error messages on incompatibility when loading
this version. Is there a possibility to load older library versions
which alre compatible ?

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Sabine Braun