В Sat, 1 Jun 2024 16:16:23 +0000
Leo Mada via R-help <r-help@r-project.org> пишет:

> When highlighting pdf-documents with Microsoft Edge, the bounding box
> is sometimes misplaced, and quite ugly so. It also lacks the ability
> to draw lines or arrows.
>
> On the other hand, I did not get used to Acrobat Reader: it usually
> involves much more effort to add specific highlights. Lines can be
> drawn, but are NOT straight!

Sorry for answering a different question, but have you considered using
a different PDF viewer + annotation application? Okular
<https://okular.kde.org/> is free and available on Windows (including
from outside Microsoft store). Its annotation features include all
kinds of highlights, arrows and lines, both straight and
arbitrarily-shaped, quickly available from the "annotations" panel.

--
Best regards,
Ivan