Dear all;
I used the terra package to export .grib data as an excel file but I could
not do it.
The grib file is readed and converted to raster correctly. It contains
hourly data of a complete year for 6 met parameters (365 * 24 * 6 =
52,560). In the "raster_data" it can be seen as "nlyr" ( dimensions  : 1,
1, 52560  (nrow, ncol, nlyr) ).
It also contains the Date values which start from 01/01/2019 00:00 to
31/12/2019 23:00.
What I am trying to do is:
Export the data as an Excel file, ensuring that the met parameters are
placed in separate columns and sorted from the first hour on the first day
to the end of the date (31/12/2019 23:00).
Here are the codes:

> library(terra)
> grib_file <- "C:/Users/admin/Downloads/Met.grib"
> raster_data <- rast(grib_file)
> raster_data
class       : SpatRaster
dimensions  : 1, 1, 52560  (nrow, ncol, nlyr)
resolution  : 0.25, 0.25  (x, y)
extent      : 49.725, 49.975, 33.965, 34.215  (xmin, xmax, ymin, ymax)
coord. ref. : lon/lat Coordinate System imported from GRIB file
source      : Met.grib
names       : SFC (~[m/s], SFC (~[m/s], SFC (~e [C], SFC (~ [Pa], SFC (~)
[-], SFC (~n [m], ...
unit        :         m/s,         m/s,           C,          Pa,
-,           m, ...
time        : 2019-01-01 to 2019-12-31 23:00:00 UTC

> raster_data[[1]]
class       : SpatRaster
dimensions  : 1, 1, 1  (nrow, ncol, nlyr)
resolution  : 0.25, 0.25  (x, y)
extent      : 49.725, 49.975, 33.965, 34.215  (xmin, xmax, ymin, ymax)
coord. ref. : lon/lat Coordinate System imported from GRIB file
source      : Met.grib
name        : SFC (Ground or water surface); 10 metre u wind component
[m/s]
unit        :
 m/s
time        : 2019-01-01 UTC

> raster_data[[52560]]
class       : SpatRaster
dimensions  : 1, 1, 1  (nrow, ncol, nlyr)
resolution  : 0.25, 0.25  (x, y)
extent      : 49.725, 49.975, 33.965, 34.215  (xmin, xmax, ymin, ymax)
coord. ref. : lon/lat Coordinate System imported from GRIB file
source      : Met.grib
name        : SFC (Ground or water surface); Total precipitation [m]
unit        :                                                      m
time        : 2019-12-31 23:00:00 UTC

# Extracting data for each parameter
> param_names <- c("param1", "param2", "param3", "param4", "param5",
"param6")
> extracted_data <- extract(raster_data, param_names, df = TRUE)
 #Error in (function (classes, fdef, mtable)  :
 #unable to find an inherited method for function ‘extract’ for signature
‘"SpatRaster", "character"’

> param_values <- lapply(raster_data, param_names)
#Error: std::bad_alloc

How can I do this?
I have no idea how to extract some of the .grib file to attach it.
Sincerely