Dear members,
                             I am using caret for modelling my data. It is a
regression problem. My question is : how to plot the final model on the actual
data points? The output of the model will be a nonlinear form of the activation
function; I want to plot it on the data points. I have researched on web but to
no effect. Like drawing a line on the original data points, for a linear model.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely
AKSHAY M KULKARNI

[https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>