Hi Everyone,

I'm apologize for asking this in the R-general list, but I'm unsure of where else to ask this burning question of mine:

Where do statisticians talk on the internet about professional/ career developement/ issues? I've found many a list (much like this one) that specailize in talking about statistics, but not about *being* a statistician. Any pointers to a message board or mailing list would be very helpful.

The closest I've found is a mailing list of statisticians in the UK, but it seems to be spammed with job offers from the UK and the odd question about an area of statistics. The closest thing I've found, which is for actuaries are actuary.com or http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum

Thanks in Advance,

-Max