From: Henrique Dallazuanna [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 August 2008 12:17
To: michael watson (IAH-C)
Cc: r-help@r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R] Greek characters in plots

Try,

expression(Delta)

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 8:14 AM, michael watson (IAH-C)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

I am running an R script that creates 100s of graphs, and I need to use
the greek CAPITAL letter delta in the mtext() function.

I got as far as expression(delta) but this gives me the lowercase
version.

Can anyone help?  I'm using R 2.7 on Windows XP

Mick

Head of Informatics
Institute for Animal Health
Compton
Berks
RG20 7NN
01635 578411

http://www.iah.ac.uk/research/bioinformatics/bioinf.shtml

The information contained in this message may be confide...{{dropped:14}}

Henrique Dallazuanna
Curitiba-Paraná-Brasil
25° 25' 40" S 49° 16' 22" O

Brian D. Ripley,                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]