You were probably referring to

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2008-April/160078.html

but a reference to ?windows would have sufficed.

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, Duncan Mackay wrote:

At 14:53 18/08/2008, you wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to convert the following command from SPLUS to R:

graphsheet(pages = TRUE)

Does anyone have an idea what is the equivalent in R?

Thanks

Your intention in Splus is not clear; I assume you want to have tabbed window pages which is not possible in R. I assume that you are using a MS OS and you did not specify your R version. There were changes for R 2.7
for windowing and using the graphics history.

See Prof Brian Ripley's email details: