Hi,
I want a function to write some of its output into a text file with the following format:

'some text'
output matrix A
'some more text'
output matrix B
'some other text still'
output matrix C

The dimensions of matrices A, B, ... are different and the total number of matrices that I want to place in the text file depends on what I pass to the function. (I would like to have values
from adjacent columns separated by tabs.)

'write' seems to place only one matrix into one file. 'sink' seems to write only what I write, word by word.
Is there a standard solution for this type of problem?

Thank you,

Gonçalo