Hi all,

I would like to generate nicely formatted reports on a daily basis.  The
reports would be a combination of charts and tables, generated in an
environment such as R.

Ideally, this would be an automated process.  Does anyone know if this is
feasible, and how I could achieve well formatted reports?  One idea would be
to have R scripts process the data/generate the charts and then use Latex to
create the report, referencing the charts produced by R.

I've not used Latex before so I'm trying to get a feel for how to best
proceed.

Thanks for your input,

Bill.