Hi all,

I realized what I was doing wrong and aplogize about posting before thinkg
about it for long enough.  If I try to plot the pca results directly
(bulbil.pca), I can't do it.  But if I extract the axes 1 and 2 and plot
directly, I can add col=as.numeric(group.bulbil[,3]) to the text() function
and it works the way I want it to work.