Thierry,

Thanks - I've had a look into using the transparency option, but can't seem to
work out where to place it within the command I'm using:

> ggplot(Jan, aes(x = PopDensity, y = Average.Burnt.Area.Fraction, colour =
> factor(Urban.Rural> 1.25))) + geom_point()

I'm assuming that it has to go in the 'aes' section somewhere, but I seem to be
encountering errors wherever I insert it. This doesn't seem to be mentioned in
the book, so do you have any tips?!

Also, out of interest, what does the 'geom_point()' command do?

Thanks again,

Steve