Hi all,

This is both a general and r specific question.  I am analyzing some
morphological data and have performed a MANOVA on the 5 groups with 5
measured morphological traits.  The results provide me with some pairwise
comparisons, but I would like to run a multiple comparison test on the
results so that I could look at all pairwise comparisons, but have been
unable to find a way to do it.  I have looked in the package multcomp and
tried to use TukeyHSD, to no avail.  Perhaps I am not going about it the
right way, since I have multiple responses, but I would like to know which
groups are significantly different from each other.  Any pointing in the
right direction would be appreciated.

Wade