Hi All,
i have searched the web for a simple solution but have been unable to find
one.  Can anyone recommend a neat way of deleting multiple variable?
I see, i need to use dataframe$VAR<-NULL to get rid of one variable,
In my situation i need to delete all vars between two points.

I've used the 'which' function to find these out and have assigned to myvar
>myvars
[1]  2 17

but i can't figure out how i should apply this?

Should i loop through the values? (Psydo code below?)

for (x in c(myvars[1]:myvars[2]))
(M_UC$x<-NULL))

Any help gratful

Mike