Hi,

I have to run several one way anova in R and analyze results from them.

My questions are :

1. Where do we we specify alpha value while running anova in R ? I ran one
set and the results just showed F-value, P-value apart from other data...
Of course we can always compare the output P-value with 0.05 or 0.01 (and so
on) significance and make an inference..

2. Is there any way to automate running those anova one by one on different
datasets in R ? It would be like running the same commands again and again
but on different datasets..

3. Is there any way to store the output of each run so that I can analyse
the files for the right P-value...

4. Some of my datasets (whose mean to compare) do not have same number of
values (for example some of them have 60 values while others have 10 values
only). Does such a contrast affect anova ? If yes , how to deal with it ?

Thanks
Himanshu
\\