I'm having trouble with a Bioconductor package, an variable expected in an
environment does not seem to be there. As part of my investigation of the
problem (most likely on my end) I'd like to list the variables contained in
an environment. If you have an environment loaded, lets call it "pkgEnv',
how does one find what it does contain? Mark
Mark W. Kimpel MD  ** Neuroinformatics ** Dept. of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine

15032 Hunter Court, Westfield, IN  46074

(317) 490-5129 Work, & Mobile & VoiceMail
Skype:  mkimpel

"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." -- B.
F. Skinner