Hi everyone: I am just wondering how can I use weights with MCMClogit function
(in MCMCpack package). For example, in case of glm function as given below,
there is weights option in the arguments. Aparently there is no option of using
weights in MCMClogit.

glm(formula, family = gaussian, data, weights, subset,
    na.action, start = NULL, etastart, mustart,
    offset, control = glm.control(...), model = TRUE,
    method = "glm.fit", x = FALSE, y = TRUE, contrasts = NULL, ...)

MCMClogit(formula, data = parent.frame(), burnin = 1000, mcmc = 10000,
   thin=1, tune=1.1, verbose = 0, seed = NA,  beta.start = NA,
   b0 = 0, B0 = 0, user.prior.density=NULL, logfun=TRUE,
   marginal.likelihood=c("none", "Laplace"), ...)